Winter Hill Skills Course
This two day course is the ideal course for the summer walker who would like to continue walking throughout the year.
Working in a small group with your instructor you will cover topics such as:
- Additional equipment required in winter
- How to carry and use an ice axe
- How to fit and use crampons
- Understand weather and avalanche forecasts, how they affect you
- Navigation and safe travel in winter mountains
Enjoy a 10% discount on this activity when you purchase an Active Lifestyle card.
Equipment and Kit Information
All equipment will be provided, but bring along a packed lunch and plenty water.