Guided Sea Kayak Day Trip - Age 18yrs+
Our experienced guides will lead you on a sea kayak day trip along a beautiful stretch of coastline. The East coast of Scotland boasts hidden caves, secluded beaches and castles many of which cannot be accessed without a boat. The coastline has a rich history and culture and the wildlife is sublime with seals, dolphins and puffins seen on most trips.
Our modern fleet of sea kayaks are stable and ideal for the beginner or those with more experience. Your guide will teach you how to handle your sea kayak or help you develop your existing skills, all the time sharing with you the rich wildlife and wonderful views.
How it works:
- Your guide will contact you before the trip and discuss options for the trip and go over your expectations
- Our experienced guides will choose the best venue based on their expert knowledge of the coast and the sea conditions
- All equipment is provided and transport is available from our base in Dundee to the chosen venue
- Its going to be fun and enjoyable, bring a good lunch and a waterproof camera if you have one, we will have plenty of breaks and enjoy time out of the kayak enjoying secluded beaches and exploring caves and islands.
- Trips are generally suitable for beginners or experienced paddlers. Please contact us to talk over the options.
Meet at Ancrun Outdoor Centre for 9am. NOT CURRENTLY WEB BOOKABLE, please phone our admin team on 01382 435911
Bring with you:
Lunch, drink, hat (warm and sun), swimwear and towel, waterproof camera, fleece top, foam sit mat
Kayak, paddle, spray deck, wetsuit, wind top, buoyancy aid, water shoes, helmet (optional), dry bag for spare layers
If you are interested in taking part on this exciting new course, bookings can be made by clicking on the link below to book online. If you have previously registered with Leisure & Culture Dundee's Connect Booking system, please use these log-in details. If you are a NEW customer, register for Pay as you Go or alternatively, call in to the centre during office hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm). Bookings cannot be made over the phone.