In the interest of safety and well-being of all, any guest refusing to adhere to the Code of Conduct, we respectfully reserve the right to request the immediate departure of any guest, at any time, either prior to, or during the programme, if in our reasonable opinion, the behaviour of that person is, dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
Ancrum’s code of conduct is based upon mutual respect and tolerance. We want our customers to have fun and try new and exciting activity experiences, in a safe and positive environment. The Ancrum Code of Conduct MUST be followed at all times, without exception. Ancrum Outdoor Centre fully supports the National Anti-Bullying Campaign and will not tolerate bullying or any anti-social practices whenever and wherever they may occur. We therefore encourage any concerns surrounding the compliance with any points within our code, to be raised to us directly. In the interest of safety and well-being of all, if any guest or participant refuses to adhere to our Centre’s Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to request the immediate departure of any guest or participant, at any time, either prior to, or during the programme, if in our reasonable opinion, the behaviour of that person is, dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors/ participants.
- Inappropriate Behaviour; Behaviour deemed inappropriate includes, but is not limited to: Bullying (in any form) including (but not restricted to): physical assault – teasing -threat making – name calling – cyberbullying (bullying via mobile phone or online e.g. email, social media networks and instant messenger).
- Threatening behaviour, foul, offensive or insulting language to other guests or Centre staff. An intent to hurt someone either physically or emotionally often aimed at certain groups, eg because of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- Smoking- Ancrum Centre like all other L&CD facilities is a no smoking facility
- Consumption of alcohol
- Suspected involvement with illicit drugs
- Carrying an offensive weapon, or a knife, or a bladed / pointed article
- Theft, vandalism or illegal activities
- Accessing and/or publishing inappropriate or offensive content on the internet/social media
- Unauthorised and unsupervised use of Ancrum Centre’s equipment