Terms and Conditions for Equipment Hire
- All equipment is booked through our Stores Department.
- Equipment must be checked by hirer / stores personnel before and after use.
- Failure to return equipment on the due date will result in a further payment based on the full daily charge.
- Equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair will be charged at full replacement cost to the centre. Damage to skis / snowboards or other specialist equipment will be assessed by our expect technicians who will determine any repair fees to be applied.
- Hired equipment must be returned clean and in an acceptable condition by the hirer. Any items not meeting acceptable standard will be subject to a £10 cleaning fee. Please note that waterproofed clothing should not be washed by the hirer.
- Our office opening hours are: 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- You can view a copy of our hire charges for the following equipment here:
- If you have a complaint regarding the service we provide, please contact our Stores Controller, Tel 01382 435912 in the first instance to find a quick resolution. If this is not possible then it will be passed to the Centre Manager who will deal with your complaint.
- We provide feedback forms at the service desk and welcome any comments to continually improve our service.
- Equipment is continually maintained and checked by our qualified PPE equipment inspectors. Leisure and Culture Dundee cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused by misuse of the equipment or accidents to the hired caused by over estimation of ability or any other reason.
- I certify that the information I have provided is accurate and up to date.
- I confirm that I or the user of the equipment is competent to use it.
Failure to comply with the above conditions of hire may result in the hire facilities being withdrawn.