Winter Hill Skills Course
This two day course is the ideal course for the summer walker who would like to continue walking throughout the year.
Working in a small group with your instructor you will cover topics such as:
- Additional equipment required in winter
- How to carry and use an ice axe
- How to fit and use crampons
- Understand weather and avalanche forecasts, how they affect you
- Navigation and safe travel in winter mountains
Bespoke Winter skills/Guided walking
Day rate £280 (min of 3 for course to run)
Equipment and Kit Information
All equipment will be provided, but bring along a packed lunch and plenty water.
If you would like more information please complete an enquiry form or call Ancrum Outdoor Centre on 01382 435911.